sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

Diary entry

In the class of l/l writing we read a poem of Sujata Bhatt called a different history and we do a diary entry were we write about Sujata at the British colonization

6 May 1971

 Dear diary

 Well today i want to write this because it is my birthday, today i am growing but i don´t think that this day will be very good because a lot of British soldiers are on the streets killing and illtreating Indian peolple. When i was young i always dreamed with the perfect 15th birthday but, i think that anybody will have a worse 15th birthday than mine. Oh no! Some British soldiers have entered to mu house, i should hide under the bed. It has been like 4 hours after taht soldiers entered my houseand i notice the worst news in my life, the soldiers have just captured my family, i don`t know what to do, this is the day i was waiting during all my life and now that day has arrived and i have to face this problem, i have to try to fin them but i don´t know how to start because they are from so far away that i have never seen them or even heard about them. I should start  going out my house and walked around the city searching for my family, wish me luck.

9 May 1971

 Dear diary

 I walked around the city for 3 days but finally my family was in the basement hiding. I know that this was the worst week i have ever lived  but it was very exciting, i wish that no one else should live this experience. I wish India never forgive this British colonization, we have to be FREE!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario